ImageTAXI Terms of Service
Copyright 2016-2019 BD Bunqr, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last Modified: February 16, 2017
Terms of Service
BD Bunqr, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors,and assigns, as well as imagetaxi’s site and the content thereof (referred to as "imagetaxi", "we" or "us") bears no legal responsibility or liability for its services, which consist of securing and encrypting data for internet messaging and for file storage, sending and sharing ("Services").
The following provisions ("Terms of Service"), govern access to anduse of the Services.
- By using or accessing imagetaxi, or by clicking to agree to the Termsof Service, you agree to them, and you warrant that you have read, understand, have the legal capacity to, and agree to them.
- Registrants between the ages of 13 and 18 must have a parent or legal guardian complete their registration.
- If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you must not access or use the Services.
Changes to Terms of Service
ImageTAXI may revise and update the Terms of Service from time to time in its sole discretion, which revision will be posted on the Site or in notice of the modification. ImageTAXI will also update the "LastModified” date at the top of the Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of revised Terms of Service means you agree to the changes. If the modified Terms of Service are not acceptable to you, you must cease using ImageTAXI and, if applicable, cancel your Account. All changes are effective immediately when posted, and apply to access to or use of ImageTAXI thereafter.
Using the Services and Account Security
The Services may be modified or withdrawn in the sole discretion ofImageTAXI without notice. ImageTAXI will not be liable if for any reason its web site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You agree to:
- Third Parties. Make all persons who access the Site through your internet connection aware of the Terms of Service and ensure their compliance.
- Provide correct, current and complete information to ImageTAXI and update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- Treat your password and username as confidential, and not disclose it to any other person or entity (“Party”).
- Notify ImageTAXI immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your Identifiers or any other breach of security.
- Exit from your account at the end of each session, and use extra caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others cannot obtain your Identifiers or other information.
- Use anti-virus protection, ensure accuracy of data and enable backup or reconstruction of lost data.
- Giving any other Party access to Services or to your username, password (“Identifiers”) or other security information.
- Reselling or making ImageTAXI available to any Party
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, or disrupt the integrity or performance of imagetaxi
- Modifying, copying or creating derivative works based on imagetaxi
- Reverse engineering imagetaxi
- Accessing ImageTAXI to build a competitive product or copy it
- Using ImageTAXI infringement on intellectual property or other rights
- Propagating a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other program intended to damage any system or data
- Filing copyright or patent applications that copy imagetaxi
ImageTAXI may disable any Identifiers at any time if the Terms of Service are violated.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Services:
- In violation of any law or regulation
- To exploit or harm minors by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for information or otherwise.
- Store, share or send any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist anyunlawful act or fraud or deception.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed byImageTAXI or any other Party, if this is not the case.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate ImageTAXI or any other Party.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Services, or which may harm ImageTAXI or it susers of the Services.
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other Party's use ofthe Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of imagetaxi, its server or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
You may not use, export, re-export, import, or transfer the Services and/or the Site except as authorized by applicable law. Services may not be exported or re-exported: (a) into any United States embargoed countries; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of pecially Designated Nationals, or the U.S. Department of Commerce'sDenied Person's List or Entity List. By accessing ImageTAXI or the Services you warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that issubject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
ImageTAXI provides the Services for federal government end use inaccordance with: government technical data and software rights under FAR 12.211 (Technical Data) and FAR 12.212 (Software); and for the Department of Defense under DFAR 252.227-7015 (Technical Data –Commercial Items) and DFAR 227.7202-3 (Rights in Commercial Computer Software or Computer Software Documentation).
Disclaimer of Warranties
ImageTAXI disclaims any liability for viruses or other destructive code associated with downloaded files. ImageTAXI IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUS, FILE CORRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF CONTENT OR OTHER INFECTION OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS, FILES, DATA OR OTHER MATERIAL DUE TO USE F THE SERVICES OR TO DOWNLOADS OF MATERIAL. USE OF ImageTAXI IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ImageTAXI ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. imagetaxiMAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES. NO WARRANTY IS MADE THAT ImageTAXI IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT ImageTAXI IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT ImageTAXI WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. ImageTAXI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOTLIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ImageTAXI BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE, OR IN ABILITYTO USE THE SERVICES, WEBSITES LINKED TO ImageTAXI INCLUDING ANY DIRECT,INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESSOR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACTOR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANYLIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ImageTAXI assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user orParty.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ImageTAXI against anyclaims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your violation of the Terms of Service or use of imagetaxi.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Disputes or claims related to ImageTAXI will governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and the United States of America. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Denver area, Colorado, for resolution of any disputes arising out of this Agreement. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction and to venue.
Feedback to imagetaxi
Information provided to ImageTAXI may be used without charge and without restriction of any kind. Feedback is the sole property of ImageTAXI and any right, title and interest in it is hereby irrevocably assigned to BD Bunqr, Including worldwide patent rights, copyright, trade secret rights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver of by ImageTAXI of any term or condition set forth in these Terms of Service shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver ofany other term or condition, and any failure of ImageTAXI to assert aright or provision under the Terms of Service shall not constitute awaiver of such right or provision. If any provision in the Terms ofService is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for anyreason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
The Terms of Service constitutes the sole and entire agreement betweenyou and ImageTAXI with respect to the Services and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements and warranties, written and oral, with respect to the Services.
Your Comments and Concerns
The Services and the Site are operated by BD Bunqr, Inc., 2010 West120th Avenue, #203, Westminster, Colorado 80234. For feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the files and data stored, shared or sent using imagetaxi, with the right tohave ImageTAXI provide Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
ImageTAXI Terms of Service Page 5BD Bunqr, Including worldwide patent rights, copyright, trade secret rights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. Waiver and Severability No waiver of by ImageTAXI of any term or condition set forth in these Terms of Service shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver ofany other term or condition, and any failure of ImageTAXI to assert aright or provision under the Terms of Service shall not constitute awaiver of such right or provision. If any provision in the Terms ofService is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. Entire Agreement The Terms of Service constitutes the sole and entire agreement between you and ImageTAXI with respect to the Services and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements and warranties, written and oral, with respect to the Services. Your Comments and Concerns The Services and the Site are operated by BD Bunqr, Inc., 2010 West 120th Avenue, #203, Westminster, Colorado 80234. For feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services, email: email@example.com. Rights. You warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the files and data stored, shared or sent using imagetaxi, with the right to have ImageTAXI provide Services. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS ImageTAXI FROM CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ImageTAXI DURING OR AS A RESULT OF INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER imagetaxi, LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND OTHERS.
Intellectual Property Rights
ImageTAXI is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The ImageTAXI name, logo, and all related data, designs and slogans are trademarks of ImageTAXI and shall not be used without the prior written permission of imagetaxi.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ImageTAXI the written information specified below, as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section512(c)(2).
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to acton behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing islocated on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Copyright 2021 BD Bunqr, Inc. All Rights Reserved.